- Stay Informed
- Review white papers, case studies and reports
- Collaborate with other like-minded professionals
Clarke Energy is the authorised distributor and service partner, in ten countries worldwide, for GE Energy’s gas-powered reciprocating engines, packaged generator sets and cogeneration units for power generation.
We provide added value to the customer by acting as single point of contact from initial sale, engineering, project management, installation through to commissioning and long-term maintenance of your generation asset.
Clarke Energy is present in ten countries across the globe and has significant experience in a wide range of different gas applications including natural gas, biogas, landfill gas and coal gases.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality installation along with a reliable, localised service support network in all the territories in which we operate.
Gas based power generation projects are present in a variety of different applications.
- Natural gas systems focus on high efficiency generation from natural gas, which has the lowest carbon emissions of all fossil fuels
- Biological gases are renewable fuels and originate from the degradation of organic matter by microorganisms and include biogas, sewage gas and landfill gas.
- Gases associated with coal deposits provide the opportunity for the generation of power whilst avoiding carbon emissions.
- Finally special gas applications are some of the most challenging gaseous fuels including syngas from biomass and waste and gases originating as a by-product from the production of steel.
Generating projects are typically for continuous base load power generation where the generator is required to run continuously throughout the year. Alternatively gas engines can be utilised to provide peak lopping capability where a rapid response is required to cope with fluctuations in power grid requirements.