- Stay Informed
- Review white papers, case studies and reports
- Collaborate with other like-minded professionals
Web accessibility statement
CarbonTable.com is open to all, regardless of ability, age, language or background.
If you’d like to know the principles we’re working to, read on.
Our accessibility strategy has a broader reach than the groups traditionally covered in the area of accessibility’. Quite simply, we want to be as inclusive as we can. We therefore consider the needs of:
- People with visual, hearing or motor impairments;
- People with reading difficulties such as dyslexia;
- People from different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds;
- People from different generations.
New media technologies are always changing, but we are committed to the following broad principles:
- Providing help in using the site: offering Help and advice to guide users in customising their computers.
- Innovating: looking for new ways of offering rich media in an accessible way and helping the development of technologies and standards for accessibility.
The accessibility guidelines we follow include:
- Using an easy to read font type.
- Ensuring suitable foreground and background colour contrast.
- Using clear and simple grammar.
- Providing meaningful text equivalents for pictures.
- Providing simple, consistent site navigation.
- Ensuring the target of each link is clearly defined.
- Providing a sitemap.
Although we are testing this site on an ongoing basis, it’s your experience which counts, and we will try hard to solve problems as we become aware of them.
So let us know if there are things you find difficult or if you have constructive feedback. Email us with your comments.
Does your business offer clean energy solutions? Join Carbon Table as a service provider.